Blog Archive

Friday, April 25, 2014

Sky diving in Dubai


This post is very late and for all of those reading this who are on Facebook I know you've already seen these pictures so I apolagize for the repetiveness. 

Last month I got some crazy idea in my head that going sky diving would be a good idea. It was a few teachers birthdays so we went to Dubai for a weekend on the town and capped the trip of with jumping out of a plane. In the end only four of us jumped. As you can probably see in the pictures below (and the video whenever I learn how to upload it ha) that I was beyhond terrified. Never before had anything scared me that bad. It was 13,000 feet and a 60 second free fall over the Palm Islands. I can easily see how addicting it is though! The adrenaline rush was amazing. After the chute was pulled the guy with me let me stear the chute. The other jumpers went down really fast because there instructors spun their chutes really fast, which made them land quicker. I was freaking out so badly I made my instructor stop spinning. That's when he gave me the reigns and let me fly the chute. If I go again I will definetly have more fun and spin the chute and play around with it more. Anyways enjoy the pictures!

Me and justin before the jump



No comments:

Post a Comment