Blog Archive

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ugh I even get sick here

So I planned on going sight seeing today or even just to the beach here at the hotel. But while I was out getting my hiv and xray test I developed a fever. Staying in this beautiful hotel and I haven't done much because I've gotten sick is pretty miserable.  But I know I start work on Wednesday so I have to work on being better by then. I just keep telling myself there will be plenty of time to come explore Abu Dhabi later. I have one more medical early tomorrow morning then I am ready to go!
It was interesting to experience the different lines for men and women in government buildings today though. Walking in to get my x ray and hiv test the mens sections was crowded noisy and chaotic. When we went upstairs to the women's sections it was sooo much calmer, quieter, and faster! I think the separate lines thing will work out in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment