Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My day in a nutshell

I am finally done living the life of luxury at hotels! I moved into my apartment last Saturday and it is really nice to have a place to call my own. There isn't much to update or tell you about since my first day because since then I have been so busy with working. My days look like this until school starts:

6:00 wake up and get ready
7:00 wait for the bus or my roommate (she has a car!)
7:30-7:00: Professional Development meetings and trying to get my classroom decorated from scratch
7:00-11:00: Cutting out copied, laminated decorations and teaching tools or attempting to create my curriculum.

So basically, I work all day till I fall asleep. But once school starts it will hopefully slow down. I am going in to the school this weekend to finish up everything. Nothing has slowed down enough for me to realize that I am actually doing this. And I have a feeling it will be like this for quite a while ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment